My first too-loud laugh of the day

Linford for Over the Rhine wrote:

>To our knowledge, no one has died yet because of a pre-order anomaly.

Wait 'till I see someone from Paste in person..  Just kiddin'.  But
seriously - fess up you folks out there - if you know of anyone that *has*
in fact passed due to this, please let them know now.  They are soliciting
feedback, it is our duty to provide it!!  ;)

That was an intriguing read about how the money works - what an fun record
contract they must have..  I wonder what %age of sales of CDs at the shows
goes to them.  Hopefully a large amount too.

pāte est dans ma poche,
Bruce