Re: Hearing The Sound Of The Springs

Ms. Michelle writes:

ain't it great?  (i'm totally overlooking the snowbound comment)
and if i wasn't already excited about the whole thing in
general, coming to work the last couple mornings to find another
listee jumping on board the colorado boat is just - KICKASS.

That's what I need - a boat to take me to Colorado!!  I wouldn't have to deal with airfares or driving in a snowbound (yes, I used that word again...) state.  But then there's the little difficulty of CO being landlocked...

i finally did the actual plane ticket purchase yesterday, r/t
maui to denver - $644, a deal, beleive it or not (yeah yeah
steve, i'm workin' it, whad'ya expect?).  but i am milking a 3
1/2 week vacation out of it that'll include a week jaunt to
arizona to see family.  so it's hard to argue air fare cost
outta that (blow softened, a little ;).

$644 doesn't sound too bad into Denver from OGG.  Admittedly, I'm only looking at fares in the mid-$200s from here, but it's a notably shorter flight from SoCal than from Maui.  And considering I just ran across a $340 fare from LAX to Tahiti, $250 to Denver seems downright exorbitant!

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  OHIO, disc 1 (again)

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke