Re: Hearing The Sound Of The Springs

Anita said:

>>  I plan to attend the Colorado Springs, Colorado concert,

> So far we have residents of Hawaii, California, Ohio, Maryland, and ?
>(Sobriqet? Texas?... sorry! I can't remember for sure...) planning to
>
>be at the Colorado show(s)...
>
>Looks like a mini-gathering right there... (Woot!)
>
>Anyone else?  ; )

*Raises hand*  Me!  Some of us Coloradans have to represent!  At least
I'll be at the Denver show.  And I'll be actively recruiting a few
friends!  Still unsure on the Springs.  I'm skipping class two weeks
before to go see Ani DiFranco's rescheduled show, and don't know if I
can pull off missing two.  But we'll see....

Dawn