shameless plugs, a pixie princess and scampering rats

Michelle said:

>thanks to dan's *cough shameless plug cough*, i not only checked
>out margarita's scampering rat pin, i bought the scampering rat
>charm.  got it last night, wearing it now and i love it.  it's
>small, but that snazzy woman does custom work so hey... size is
>discussable (wouldn't it be wonderful if other size was
>disscus... n/m).  it's awesome.  it's kickass.  margarita rocks.

Got it, love it, and I'm wearing it today.  Definitely awesome!  And
the delivery was amazingly quick.  Quicker than Paste Music's delivery
-I may be joining the legions of nutjobs who buy two copies : )  But,
at least Jason at Paste has been responsive, I'd definitely still work
with them again.

Scampering home (or maybe to Best Buy),

Dawn