RE: Re: Sigur Ros

You know Barry, I'm with you on this one.  I downloaded some Sigur Ros
(maybe there were sample mp3s on their website?) and maybe they were
random b-side-y things or maybe you have to experience a whole album,
but the two or three tracks I grabbed really weren't doing it for me.
Maybe I didn't give them enough of a chance.  At least I know I'm not
the only loser who doesn't get it.  :)

I also haven't gotten a confirmation from paste.  Feeling a little
anxious, but too poor to buy two copies.

Bethany

ps what do you think of the stephen delopolous?  I'm on new-music
overload (or will be in a few days) but I'm interested in looking at
that one at some point when I get sick of all that I have ordered
lately.

np: Outpost of the CounterCulture, Jan Krist