Hey everybody....

Long time…no write.

I’ve just been encouraged to re-join your illustrious discussion group by a couple of true OtR fans.  I was here a very long time ago, but I didn’t keep it up.  I have never lost my fondness for our Over the Rhine band, though.

I live just south of Boulder Colorado.  FINALLY…my wish is going to come true.  They are going to play Denver and Colorado Springs and I couldn’t be more excited.

‘Michelle’  has joined the Cowboy Junkies message board (where I live, BTW) and she tells me she is going to the Colorado Shows.  Well, how cool is that?  From Hawaii no less!  Should be really fun.

Well, fellow discussion groupies…I hope I can keep up my end of the conversation here, being the new kid and all…

Haven’t received my ‘Ohio’ yet…can’t wait.

See ya…

Trudy xo

 Trudes