Re: Hearing The Sound Of The Springs

--- OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:

> It's looking like a group of us will be congregating in CO for
> the shows there at the end of October.  Personally, I'd prefer
> a place that's a little less
> likely to be snowbound, but a Colorado gathering seems to be
> coming together almost of its own volition.

ain't it great?  (i'm totally overlooking the snowbound comment)
and if i wasn't already excited about the whole thing in
general, coming to work the last couple mornings to find another
listee jumping on board the colorado boat is just - KICKASS.

> I'm not too thrilled with the airfares I've been
> finding so far though.  Let's hope they drop.

i finally did the actual plane ticket purchase yesterday, r/t
maui to denver - $644, a deal, beleive it or not (yeah yeah
steve, i'm workin' it, whad'ya expect?).  but i am milking a 3
1/2 week vacation out of it that'll include a week jaunt to
arizona to see family.  so it's hard to argue air fare cost
outta that (blow softened, a little ;).

miiiiiichelle