Re: Hearing The Sound Of The Springs

Chris R writes:

i'm in!!! here here!

soooo, where would we have it exactly?

It's looking like a group of us will be congregating in CO for the shows there at the end of October.  Personally, I'd prefer a place that's a little less likely to be snowbound, but a Colorado gathering seems to be coming together almost of its own volition.  I'm not too thrilled with the airfares I've been finding so far though.  Let's hope they drop.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  OHIO, disc 1

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke