Re: First Listen

I remember when cds were relatively new for consumers and everyone was just so THRILLED you could squeeze upwards of 72! minutes of music on a disc without having to flip a record or a tape multiple times.

Nathan Swartzendruber <thefishpatrol at hotmail_com> wrote:
If a CD could hold, say, 300 minutes of music, would the album be substantially different? Would we have a couple little instrumental numbers? Maybe even an alt track, ala CRF? I'm not saying that CDs are evil because of the constraints.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?