Re: dinner and a movie (no otr)

Ms. Ysoie writes:

>Y'know, I'm hurt that no one else has jumped on this bandwagon.  :(

And I would, Stevieboo, but I don't believe you're a Democrat. So I
can't, see?

C'mon now, there's a bit of a gulf between "can't" and "won't".  You know that somewhere inside you there's an urge to vote for an OtR-listening, libertarian-leaning Republican!  ;)

But I'll still wear your campaign buttons! How's that?

Votes!  It's votes I need!

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  OHIO, disc 2

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke