Paste v. Amazon / # of OtR

Not to dog Paste, but I too haven't yet received my copy with the goodies
yet.  I assumed this would happen as per my past experiences with Paste and
went out and bought it at Borders too as I am not a patience person..

My mom, unbeknownst to me, ordered her copy from Amazon.com a week or so
ago.  It was $14.99, and with free shipping on her order over $25.  No
goodies included/no signature, but she was happily listening to Ohio on the
day of release without leaving home.

Amazon is magic.

As for what OtR product I have, let's see..  These all have art..  Same as
Mark, not to gloat, but I love collecting stuff.  It's a mini mania.  But
then be thankful I'm not listing my Duran product.

OTR albums:
TWHF: 5 (3 SS orig w/ vellum, one still sealed, 1 IRS promo, 1 IRS regular)
Patience: 4 (2 SS orig, 2 IRS)
Eve: 4 (1 white label promo, won by bowling against Ric and Brian at WOXY
event, 3 IRS)
GDBD: 4 (3 SS, 1 Backporch)
DNOTY: 2 (both SS, but have different blue hues on the CD art..??)
Besides: 2
ASR: 1
FFR: 3 (1 early promo w/ different mixes, 1 regular promo, 1 regular)
CRF: 2 (1 still sealed)
Ohio: 2 (1 here, 1 on it's way)

OTR singles:
How Does It Feel: 1 (IRS promo, 2 track)
Happy With Myself?: 1 (IRS promo, 1 track)
Last Day Of Spring: 2 (includes OtR's "Last Night", single is split w/
b-side of Gordon (Jack) Henderson, one on cassette single, one 7")
All I Need Is Everything/Latter Days: 1 (7" promo)
Give Me Strength: 2 (one 2-track promo, one 3-track promo)
3-Song Sampler: 1 (promo, w/ The World Can Wait, If Nothing Else, Latter
Days)
Whatever You Say: 1 (promo, edit version)

Various Artist Compilations featuring unique OtR songs:
Where Are My Headphones? (WCBE, with an in-studio live version of How Does
It Feel?)
WNKU Natural Alternatives (WNKU, with an in-studio live version of My Love
Is A Fever)
Seahorse (includes full version of Murder)
WVXU Audiosynchrasies Vol 1 (WVXU, with an in-studio live version of Jack's
Valentine)

And that doesn't include the seemingly thousands of tracks on compilations
and such...

All I need is everything,