paste delay?

Concerning the paste orders arriving after the release date....

I guess I figured they couldn't send them until Tuesday, so I knew I
was going to receive my order later in the week or early the next. I
guess I was just okay with that.

It's not because I'm not a huge fan. Just because I'm patient I
suppose. :)  A good thing is still a good thing, even on Friday or
Saturday.

It's good to hear you all speak so highly of the album though. I am
excited to experience it myself eventually.

Lara