RE: lonesome on the West coast and the east coast

Troy wrote:

>I've had good experiences with Paste before, so I'm
>hesitant to lay blame on them without knowing the
>story - perhaps they didn't get their shipment in
>time to do everything.  But given that this is the
>first OtR they've handled, and that it has the
>potential to expose them to a wide variety of new
>people who will likely appreciate other titles of
>theirs, I think they could have done a better job, at >least of
communicating the difficulty of getting us
>the CD on the release date.

>Plus, I must admit I was hoping for an experience
>where sometimes when I pre-order a CD, it even comes >a day early because
the Post Office (or UPS or
>whatever) goes faster than expected.

I agree with these sentiments...Paste has always been good to me even though
there have been a few delays.  They respond quickly, that being said, I
would have liked to get a message giving me some sort of explanation.  I
will *not* go to a store to buy something that I have already bought.  I
will not.  However, I still have not received my e-mail confirmation.  I
hope to have it by Labor Day.

Out here,
Barry