First listen

Got home yesterday to no "Ohio," so I walked to Everybody's and picked up a
copy. The guy behind the counter said his shift had started an hour ago and
he'd sold 5 or so. Back home, my roommate in two days had pulled up our old
nasty carpeting to expose pale wood flooring. It's like the house can
breathe again; amazingly brighter. Seems like the rooms have grown.

This is the first time I've been specifically grateful for a CD changer. In
disc one, in disc two, and Over the Rhine is glossing up from the old/new
floor. Without expectations, it's still the album I was looking for. Any
other stories out there of your first listen?

Been put down,

Nathan