Re: First listen

Listening to it all last evening, staring up at my ceiling...heaven.  I
still haven't even gotten a confirmation email (!), but for now, I'm okay.
It is utter perfection.  It's only going to get better with time.  In most
all the emails I've written to friends in the past couple days I tell them
they MUST buy this album!

Of the ones I'd never heard before, my favorite is "Cruel and Pretty."  I
*love* this song...!

My body's at work, but my head's in the clouds,
Ana Maria