C-Stone 2004

Title: C-Stone 2004

Zayne,

Thanks for posting that you got your RV site!  I just called and reserved mine as well.  I probably would have been out of luck if I waited till the official date of Nov 1 to reserve a site.  We'll be in area A, not sure what spot yet.  Area B is a nice area (especially if you get a shaded spot), but we figured we would try A this year.

You're all invited to hang out and plug in your hair dryers and coffee pots!  I'll pass on the exact site when I get it confirmed.

NOHIO seems to be the norm for the pre-ordering crowd.  Next release we should have a packing and shipping party and send them out for the band.

Michaelshouldnthavebotheredtopreorder