lonesome on the West coast

Does anyone know where in the country Paste Ships
from? I expect quite a wait, seeing that I am all the
way the heck out here in Oregon, and I assume they are
somewhere in  the midwest.
Heck, I haven't even gotten my shipping invoice saying
they shipped next afternoon. I hope they didn't lose
my order.

Oh, and another thing. I doubt it has anything to do
with this list, but seeing that this list is about the
only thing I use this specific email address for, I
thought it might be resonable.
Did anyone get (along with a flood of OTR emails) a
flood of spam with pdf attachments? I hardly ever get
spam here.
Like I said, more than likely a coincidence (this is a
yahoo acount), but did not want to rule out the
posibility. All these attachments almost filled my
inbox :-)

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler