RE: lonesome on the West coast

Aaron wrote:
> Does anyone know where in the country Paste Ships
> from? I expect quite a wait, seeing that I am all the
> way the heck out here in Oregon, and I assume they are
> somewhere in  the midwest.
> Heck, I haven't even gotten my shipping invoice saying
> they shipped next afternoon. I hope they didn't lose
> my order.

Their warehouse is based in North Carolina.  I was told that they were only
able to ship out about half of the orders on the 18th, because demand was so
high.  The other half were supposed to ship today.  The shipment
confirmation I got was dated about 4:00 this morning, even though they
shipped mine yesterday.  Hope that's at least a bit of comfort for you,
Aaron.

On a more personal note, Airborne Express delivered my order to the wrong
house, and by the time they figured it out, the driver was already on his
way home!  He/she is supposed to go to the wrong house tomorrow, pick my CD
up, and bring it to my house.  So, needless to say, my trip to Border's paid
off!  I also told the customer service person at A.E. that I expected them
to refund my shipping costs, and supposedly their working on it.

Chris