Super Audio CD

My inbox is over it's limit and I can't append  copies of sent mail to my
outbox anymore.

I'm writing untethered,
unfurled, unchecked
and without record.

Wouldn't Over the Rhine sound KICKASS on Super Audio CD?  Does anybody out
there have an SACD player?  I've wanted one since 2000 when I first read about
them.  I finally bought one.  KICKASS.  DVD audio is not even a close second
when it comes to 6 channel music.

I found a big screen tv on Sunday.  Somebody just pushed it up to the dumpster
and left it.  How lucky can one person get?  I have new OTR, and a free 45 inch
TV all in the same week.  KICKASS.

=====