My overkill

I was thinking about having three plus copies of Ohio and went to my collection
to see how many copies I have of each offical release.  I really need to
catalogue these someday...

I'm totally not bragging, but just owning up here among those who may
understand.  No one else knows how many otr recordings I have.   Just consider
it part of my 12 steps to addiction.  No recovery is in sight.

Besides, DNOTY, ASR, and CRF I only have one copy of each, but...

TWHF: 6
Patience: 3
Eve: 6
GDBD: 4
FFR: 4
S&G: 2

And after looking through each one, I can't really call any of them
"extras"--they each have either sentimental or collectible/sentimental value.

I have a total of 44 discs three cassettes and one 45 vinyl that are either an
official release, or some other commerical release with either Linford or Karin
on it.  Not counting any versions of Ohio, or any of the Monk releases or
anything with Brian on it.

I still have so much to collect.  I feel like I'll never catch up.  Seriously.

feeling a little ashamed,
Mark

=====