RE: no fair

Rhys wrote:

>>how come i odn't have MY ohio? i live in Fort WAyne, >>that's NOT far from
Cinci....

I just e-mailed the Paste gang and told them I hadn't received an e-mail
confirmation of the shipping date and asked if it had shipped.  Here is the
response:

"Not yet.  Our warehouse was able to get a bunch of OHIO orders out
yesterday, but not all of them.  You will receive shipping confirmation once
it ships."

So I guess I will have to be patient and put off going to the dealership
with my keys for another day or two.  So if you haven't received an e-mail
confirmation, I would assume you are in the same boat as me.

Out here,
Barry