Re: The special treat in the Ohio shipment

On 8/19/03 12:20 AM, quoth the effervescent Bru-Say at
b_lachey at hotmail_com:

>All I got was a strip of fake bacon - like vegetarian bacon.  Is that facon?
>  What's it called?
>
>But seriously, no package..  Was hoping for a day early..  I wonder what the
>gift will be!!
>
>To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal,

I am distraught. I am terribly, terribly sad.

I finally got paid, and have the slightest whiff of disposable income,
and I fear I've missed the "special gift" cutoff. Am I right? Am I left
shivering in the cold?

Alas. I may have new supplies of corset bones (doesn't everyone?) but I
don't have OHIO.

Does anyone know of a rumour of this year's Taft show?