Ohio in Stores NOW!!

I couldn't wait.  I had to have the release.  I know I pre-orderd, and I know
I'll order the vinyl edition too, but it's right there in my hand--four copies
no less--and on sale--$15.99.  I'll... I'll just listen until my copy gets here
and then give this one away to someone who will appreciate it... I'll...

My Name is Mark and I am an Over-the-rhine-aholic.

And not to gloat, and spoil it for those who haven't received their copy yet,
but after I got over the shock that this is not the album I expected to get
next from OtR, here are my faves so far (in fave order!)

1.  Long Lost Brother
2.  Life Long Fling
3.  She
4.  Suitcase
5.  Ohio
6.  Creul and Pretty

I've had LLB and LLF on repeat all morning.  I think I'm almost at Maximun
Emotional Capacity.  I mean it.

Sorry, can't type anymore must eat.

=====