RE: Ohio in Stores NOW!!

Mark wrote:
> I couldn't wait.  I had to have the release.  I know I
> pre-orderd, and I know
> I'll order the vinyl edition too, but it's right there in my
> hand--four copies
> no less--and on sale--$15.99.  I'll... I'll just listen until my
> copy gets here
> and then give this one away to someone who will appreciate it... I'll...

Where did you find it?!?!?!  I went to two places and couldn't find it!  Not
only did the Best Buy I went to not have it, but I saw in their computer
where there are a total of only six copies going out to all the Best Buy
stores in Atlanta!  Then I went to Wherehouse Music, where they didn't
receive it.  I asked the manager, and he looked in his computer.  They were
supposed to receive it, but didn't.  He then smugly said "oh, it's on
Backporck Records.  That's probably why."  I told him not to turn his nose
up at Backporck Records b/c it's a subsidiary of Virgin.  His face
completely changed, and he said "well, we were supposed to have it, but we
don't.  We might get it later on today."  Oh well...I'm just impatiently
waiting for Airborne Express to show up...

Chris