RE: Ohio in Stores NOW!!

--- Chris Queen <cqueen at tmsmail_net> wrote:
> Where did you find it?!?!?!  I went to two places and couldn't find it!

We have this used chain here called The Disc Exchange.  They always get at
least one copy of everything pop.  I was surprised that they had four copies,
because lately, I've seen the same two copies of ASR and FFR every time I've
been in.

Don't lose hope Chris...Atlanta's a big city--I know someone there has
some--Have you checked downtown?  It sounds like you need to start a hard
target search.  I recommend the Real Bellsouth Yellow pages, and a headset so
you can dial easier...

: )

=====