Re: Power

chrisr at seaq_org writes:

<< for some odd reason, i just don't buy it. i think we cleverly did this one
 to ourselves. >>

yup.

that article is simple propoganda from the violent side o' life.  we may
never know exactly waht caused the power outage on August 14 because there were
hundreds of individual actions, automatic and otherwise, which occurred over a
three or four hour time span which led to the collapse of the grid.  to
decipher each instance, and to fit it logically together in a system which measures
time in millionths of a second, can be lengthy, daunting, and in some areas,
impossible.

Though possible, it is extremely unlikely that terroists caused this outage.
the people claiming that they did are merely taking a slap at the West, in my
opinion.

randy
part of the problem