Big Day

Thanks and prays to public radio.  I'm suprised Lousyville is so on top of current events, but those kids at WFPK know what's going on .. and what's BIG, BIG,
B I G
http://wfpk.org/FeaturedArtist.html

A couple other notes, overtherhine.com is not found on their webserver, so I'm hoping there's gonna be a gigantic new revision coming any minute now.

And October 1 is marked on my calender, if anyone is considering the trip to Uncle Pleasants, I would encourage it as there's been a great renovation after being closed for a while.  It's not a large room, but the sound is Ace.

-jas
NP  NEW OTR on the RADIO!!  http://wfpk.org/listen.htm