RE: The special treat in the Ohio shipment

Chris, kindly wrote:

>I'm not going to give away the identity of the gift
>(if the gift is what I
>think it is) but I think I got a clue in the shipment >notice email...

I know I am a 35 year old man whose birthday is May 23rd, but, I still like
surprises.  So please no spoilers right away about what the treat is.  I
still haven't gotten my confirmation from Paste about the shipment (I also
have Storyhill's new one, and the book about Mark Heards life attached to
that, luckily I didn't attach Bill Mallonee's 'Perfumed Letter' with the
purchase).  Paste has always been good to me.  And I am just waiting for
that special treat....and I think I know what it is, a set of keys to the
new Black F150 over at the dealership.  Thank you Over the Rhine.

Out here dreaming of his truck upgrade,
Barry