Healthy Youth? Depends. Ohhhh, The Shame

Kylie Wilkerson wrote-

"could anyone else just pee their pants with excitement?!"

I know that, less than twenty-four hours ago, I wrote that I had been
given a good feeling about youthful individuals, like the generous, if
gender-confused, Saint Smitty, and his brother, Evanescence; and
military volunteers such as Joe, who, protect us, while we espouse
varied shades of political incorectitude; but, in light of the above
quote, I am forced to question the wisdom of including the potentially
incontinent Kylie Wilkerson.
Ohhhh, the shame.

NP-> The Alarm- "Rain In The Summertime"
"Humour may lift your spirits, Daria, but, it takes a professional to
lift your buttocks" -Dr.Shar, Plastic Surgeon
"I love the road...could anyone else just pee their pants with
excitement?!"
-Kylie Wilkerson