RE: The special treat in the Ohio shipment

Bruce wrote:
> But seriously, no package..  Was hoping for a day early..  I
> wonder what the
> gift will be!!

I finally got a shipment notice from Paste, and they shipped it next
AFTERNOON!!!!!!  Guess I'll be making a Best Buy run after all.  I miss the
days when Stacie would make sure I got the CD a day early, with a
handwritten greeting and all, or she'd send me an extra poster.  Sigh.

I'm not going to give away the identity of the gift (if the gift is what I
think it is) but I think I got a clue in the shipment notice email...

Chris