yellow parcel with otr stamp in top corner arrived today! what could it be

hello everyone,

i nearly died of excitment this morning, as leaving i saw a yellow package in the mail box, so i pull it out its addressed to me, in the top left hand corner a blue stamp  (OVER THE RHINE) with address, OH MY GOD i ran in side screaming, how cool they had it arrive to me in australia on the release date, i understood kylies line (nearly peeing myself with excitment) or something like that, as it was pretty close for me, any way, after finnaly getting it opened, there was a signed........

no not cd but signed by karin and linford a photo of the two and autographed, enclosed was also a signed tour poster signed with (for emily)

about a month ago i sent them an email, asking if they had any signed photos and they replied and said that they'de send me one as soon as they get some new ones, i never thought ide get one so soon.

ive been on a high all day cause of it

emily
Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
All I got was a strip of fake bacon - like vegetarian bacon. Is that facon?
What's it called?

But seriously, no package.. Was hoping for a day early.. I wonder what the
gift will be!!

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal,