RE: New T-shirts?

Bruce wrote:
> Chris, I wouldn't have called off work waiting on an order from
> Paste - same
> experiences as you previously.  I'm confident my order will be at
> my mailbox
> one day, just not confident that it will be tomorrow.  I AM
> mostly confident
> that Best Buy will have one in stock at lunchtime!  Wahooey!!

I'm thinking that way too, except the guy I talked to emailed me to let me
know that the order shipped today.  I might have to make a Best Buy trip if
it doesn't arrive here (where I'll still be working even though I'm at home)
by lunchtime.  And if I wind up with two copies, that's OK.  I wound up with
two copies of FFR, so I gave one away to the lead singer of The Elms.  It's
fun to share good music.

Chris