RE: OtR stuuuuuff

Michelle wrote:
> --- Chris Queen <cqueen at tmsmail_net> wrote:
>
> > On a somewhat related note...can you believe I've actually
> > arranged to work
> > from home all day tomorrow so that I can be here when OHIO
> > arrives at my door?!?!?!?!?
>
> chris, i like your style.

Let me just say, I hope it pays off.  I spoke with two different people at
Paste today, and one told me that my copy might not get out today, and the
other one said it would.  I'm going to be disappointed if I don't get it
tomorrow.  I might wind up driving somewhere to pick it up if I don't get it
by lunchtime.  Oh, the things I do for music...

Chris