Hello, Manhattan - the back roads..

David wrote:

>Just listening to some MP3s from the rarity page and bootleg shows when
>this lyric from OHIO
>struck me:
>
>"And it's strange to see your story end How I hate to see your story end
>It's so sad to see your story end"
>
>This isn't some portent that OtR might be relocating?

It wasn't any big secret that they were considering relocating not all that
long ago, a year or 18 months ago..  I think that lyric was both about that
and her mother's illness at the time.  Kind of wrapped up in a line.  Just a
guess.

It seems they're pretty comfy here lately.

I know Manhattan, like the back of my hand,