new t-shirts and Depends...

So... I purchased the green "Wine me, Dine me, Over the Rhine me" tee at
Cstone. It's great. But, I feel like a dork wearing it to a show. Do you
wear it to shows? Or just in normal life??

I'm definitely picking up the brown tank sometime soon!!

I wish they had stickers. It would sooo be on the Jetta! :)

Also - could anyone else just pee their pants with excitement?!

I"m sooo excited. Altho, I have no idea when my cd will be here. I paid a
little extra for shipping...

'we can sleep when we're dead',

k.