Re: just a question for EVERYONE...../age list

I think the list is a great idea.  It is a great way
to be able to say Happy Birthday to people and
occasionally tease ;) on special big birthdays.  It
seems to me it would draw those here who consider this
"family" closer and darnit, I want a chance to send a
nice happy email on a person's special day!  :)
If anyone doesn't want to see their info on a list,
just say so.  It is cool too to see the different
ranges of age around here and how we relate with each
other regardless of age.

Hey Rhys, good luck this weekend.  You will love it
after it is all over!  But it's so much fun while
you're there too!  God bless your marriage!

Night all.