Re: dinner and a movie (no otr)

Zayne writes:

steve boo for govenor of california

Y'know, I'm hurt that no one else has jumped on this bandwagon.  :(

Sheesh, you people have sure been talkative lately.  I run away to Tennessee for a week and come back to a mailbox with over 300 messages in it.  Admittedly, not all of them are from y'all, but certainly the majority of them.  And in all of those, Zayne's the only one to back me for governor!  I thought I'd been around here long enough to earn a bit more support than that!  ;)

Happy to be home and back into the dry heat...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Dead Can Dance - Towards The Within

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke