New T-shirts?

Hehehe..  On Paste, there's a whole series of "Wine Me, Dine Me, Over The
Rhine Me" shirts..  It seems like a joke..  Who suggested it on here??  Or
was all that chat before from the shirts?

Awesome stuff.

Chris, I wouldn't have called off work waiting on an order from Paste - same
experiences as you previously.  I'm confident my order will be at my mailbox
one day, just not confident that it will be tomorrow.  I AM mostly confident
that Best Buy will have one in stock at lunchtime!  Wahooey!!

Stealin' away on a sunny day,