Vigilantes of Rhine (and 4-song samplers from other artistes...)

killer mad props to Bruth and his Viduranties of Love...
sweet muscular Jesus, that was funny...

um... for potential fans to get an idea of these artists...
*THIS IS HARD TO DO*  Here are my picks...

The first two:
=============
OTR: If Nothing Else, All I Need Is Everything, If I'm
  Drowning, How Does It Feel

VOL/BILL: Solar System, Undertow, Skin, You Know That

The next two:
============
CHROMA KEY: Colorblind, On the Page, Blanket, Another
  Permanent Address

RADIOHEAD: Fake Plastic Trees, Just, Idioteque, Packt
  Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box (or a buttload of
  cool b-sides)

The rest, too:
=============
AN*L C*NT: hmmm... actually they're all such classics...
  I can't choose just four songs... but if I had to, they'd
  be... Brutally Morbid Axe of Satan, Our Band Is Wicked
  Sick (We Have The Flu), I'm Not Allowed To Like A.C.
  Anymore, and I Got Athlete's Foot Showering At Mike's
  [1] See Footnotes.
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=CASS80308071847&sql=B47d8vw
rya9tk

ANI DIFRANCO: 32 Flavors, Joyful Girl, Pixie (or maybe
  Pulse), What How When Where (Why Who)

ASHLEY PEACOCK: The First Day, Markings (demo), Moment
  of Truth, 10 Kisses

CAEDMON'S CALL: Not Enough, Another 10 Miles, Where I
  Began, What you Want

DREAM THEATER: Space-Dye Vest, A Mind Beside Itself,
  A Change of Seasons, Scarred  (that's 65 mins for 4
  songs, though)

ELLIOTT SMITH: Between the Bars, Say Yes, Stupidity Tries,
  Needle In The Hay

FAITH NO MORE: Das Schutzenfest, Land of Sunshine, King
  For A Day, Evidence, Stripsearch, RV, Epic, Jizzlobber...

FRANK ZAPPA: Peaches En Regalia, (') #'s 1-3, Dancin' Fool

GALACTIC COWBOYS: Still Life of Peace, Ants, Evil Twin,
  Blind

HOLLY MCNARLAND: Numb, Elmo, The Box, Beautiful Blue

INCUBUS: Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song), The
  Warmth, Aqueous Transmission, Crowded Elevator

JARS OF CLAY: Frail (demo version), Liquid (Belew version),
  Fade to Grey, Worlds Apart

JUDE: You Mama You, Rick James, I'm Sorry Now, I Will
  Not Die (430 N. Harper Ave. version), King of Yesterday

JURASSIC 5: The Influence, Monkey Bars, Twelve, Remember
  His Name

KING'S X: Summerland, Over My Head ('94 Woodstock version),
  Pleiades, Cigarettes, Vegetable, A Box (demo version)

MEGADETH: Holy Wars...The Punishment Due, Ashes In Your
  Mouth, Train Of Consequences, Trust

MICHAEL KELSEY: 25 Years, Electric Elves, So Complicated,
  Illusion Of Fire

MR BUNGLE: Squeeze Me Macaroni, Desert Search For a Techno
  Allah, None Of Them Knew They Were Robots, Ars Moriendi

NUNO BETTENCOURT/MOURNING WIDOWS: Crave, Fine By Me, The
  Air That You Breathe, Upsidedownside

OINGO BOINGO: Insanity, Hey!, Useless, War Again

PETER MULVEY: Question Mark, The Trouble With Poets,
  Every Word Except Goodbye, Rapture

SAVIOUR MACHINE: The Stand, A World Alone, American
  Babylon, Legion, Loves Never Dies

SIGUR ROS: Starálfur, Ný Batterí, Fyrsta, Von

STEVE TAYLOR: Am I In Sync?, Since I Gave Up I Feel A Lot
  Better, The Lament Of Desmond Ray Galahad Underwood-
  Frederic IV, Jesus Is For Losers, Sock Heaven

SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE: In Circles, The Blankets Were The
  Stairs, Every Shining Time You Arrive, Killed By An
  Angel

TOAD THE WET SPROCKET: Windmills, Inside, Whatever I Fear,
  Throw It All Away

TOOL: Prison Sex, Aenema, Third Eye, Parabol/Parabola

TORI AMOS: Take To The Sky, Sweet Dreams, Space Dog, Talula
  (Jupiter mix), Muhammed My Friend (with Maynard James
  Keenan)

TOURNIQUET: Ark of Suffering, Impending Embolism/Pathogenic
  Ocular Dissonance, Skeezix Dilemma, Broken Chromosomes

TY TABOR: Without You, Hollow Eyes, Tulip (Your Eyes),
  Funeral

U2: Is there anything anyone hasn't heard?

FOOTNOTES:
=========
[*] Geez... I could go on forever... LISTS are what I do... dude.
[1] NO, NO, NO... I don't have any AN*L C*NT CDs... nor will I ever
[2]...
[2] Because that'd be icky.  They're a gross band with a gross name [3]
[3] Any band with *'s in their name is icky.  Like N*SYNC [4].
[4] I mean 98*, Mr Lachey.

MY NAME and TAGLINE(S):

rockin' in the semi-free, potentially politically-intrusive world,
Dan

np: foo fighters - the colour and the shape

http://www.pixieprincess.com/
http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/