Re: mailing list vs. message board?

i tend to agree... i've found this list circular in
orientation and there's a certain continuity about
getting the messages in my email. and i think message
boards by the way they're structured defeat that.

then again, maybe it IS the content and not the form
that keeps me here...  does cyberspace have a shape?
:-)

eric