Re: a help question

OMG. I'd have a hard time picking just four songs from any one cd, let alone from their entire catalog. But if I had to choose, I would choose quickly, almost off the top of my head, so as not to belabor it too much. And my choices would be these:

VoL
1. "Undertow" Live at CStone '98
2. "Skin" from Blister Soul
3. "Resplendent" from Audible Sigh
4. "Extraordinary Girl" from Perfumed Letter

OtR
1. "Latter Days"
2. "B.P.D."
3. "Toledo"
4. "When I Go"

As I said, these choices are almost completely off the top of my head and dozens of equally worthy alternatives may be suggested by others. Personally, when introducing a friend to one of my favorite artists, I typically make an entire cd (15-20 songs) with a less spontaneous sampling.

Kristen Bailey <youaremorethanyouthinkyouare at yahoo_com> wrote:
Ok, I need some more opinions. This is for me though. If I were introducing OtR and Bill/VOL to someone that I had no idea what their music preferences are,
what three or four songs of each should I play for them? For Bill/VOL, I know that I would definitely have to play a song from Killing Floor. So that narrows it down a bit there. But what song from Killing Floor? That is still also open for
suggestion.

Thanks guys, it's good to have your opinions.

Kristen

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com