a help question

Ok, I need some more opinions.  This is for me though.
 If I were introducing OtR and Bill/VOL to someone
that I had no idea what their music preferences are,
what three or four songs of each should I play for
them?  For Bill/VOL, I know that I would definitely
have to play a song from Killing Floor.  So that
narrows it down a bit there.  But what song from
Killing Floor?  That is still also open for
suggestion.

Thanks guys, it's good to have your opinions.

Kristen