Re: a topic of discussion

When I saw the "intuition" video my gut said "sellout".  Now, I
haven't heard the rest of the 0304 album and it may very well be
good.  I think things went downhill after Spirit though, and having a
limited cd budget I have gone with me *ahem* intuition and not
purchased the new album.  So my entirely uninformed opinion is this:
sellout.

Bethany,