Re: a topic of discussion

--- Nathan Swartzendruber <thefishpatrol at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Just nice, IMHO, to find a couple tracks on a disc that
> are remarkable. That is, worth remarking about. For example,
> Sheryl Crow's latest disc is listenable,

i totally agree on the listenable thing.  i like and enjoy 'this
way' (have to go back to jewel, don't own any sheryl) but i
would not say it's remarkable.  and actually, that goes for all
her stuff IMO.

> What are your two top favorites of your favorites? :)

oh sure, slam me w/ a hard question on a friday... *loud
dramatic sighing*  i'll go with 'till we run out of road' and
'cleveland'.

michelle