Re: a topic of discussion

> > Beyond "Serve The Ego," what was strong about her last album?
>
>i personally never thought about what was strong.  i just like
>it.  nothing wrong with that, right?

No, of course not. Just nice, IMHO, to find a couple tracks on a disc that
are remarkable. That is, worth remarking about. For example, Sheryl Crow's
latest disc is listenable, it's got some good tunes on it. But if you ask me
what I really think of it, I'll start out with a bit of a shrug. It's not an
album that's especially interesting, that I'm looking for excuses to talk
about. It's a rather poor follow for The Globe Sessions, in my book.

Just as a general comment, I'll say that I like the Pop sound, but I'm not
going to buy an album because it's produced to sound like n many other songs
on the radio. Do something lyrically or musically; try to accomplish
*something*. Don't just make another 3 minutes of commercial for Pop radio.

>favorites on that one:
>
>till we run out of road
>jesus loves you
>new wild west
>break me
>this way
>do you want to play
>cleveland

What are your two top favorites of your favorites? :)

Nathan