Re: Another New CD Out Today

Quoting Ysobelle at aol_com:

> > Ah, to be a single solitary Smitty is such sweet sadness.
> > (alliteration is fun, no?)
>
> You think? Try loving VNV Nation, Covenant, Neuroticfish, Wolfsheim and
> Beborn Beton along with OtR. See how alone you feel THEN, me boyo!

Ah yes, Wolfsheim too.  Love 'em somethin' good.  Oh, and Tino, Tortoise, and
Death Cab for Cutie.  Don't forget Angie Aparo, Jude, or The Impossibles.

Let's start a "more eclectic than thou" list populated entirely by persons who
love disparate bands.  It's be just like this list, but no Kylie.  We'd probably
let her in anyway, though.  Just to be nice.

> >-Smitty the Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Reneger
> >
> Swear to G-d, I thought you said "Ranger." I was going to ask which
> colour THAT was.

I am getting myself into girl trouble as we speak; I have been shamed for
reneging on my previous resolve.  My roomies think less of me.  So do I.  Ah,
but she's just so damned cute...

-Smitty the Dumber Than Thou

(See?  I know what I'm getting into.  I know it's a mistake.  I know it's the
single worst decision of the last year at least, but I JUST CAN'T HELP IT.)