I Speak American

I respectfully disagree with the posts before mine.  Just as my forefathers
seceded from the homeland, I believe our language has diverged enough to
warrant a new mothertongue: American.  If the powers that be want to print
Harry Potter or whatever "literature" in American, so be it.  An American
goes to England, and these things are self-evident: the American shall yearn
for ice in drinks, edible food, and the language of home..

Il est dans mon poche,