Re: our little hand inserted gift!...

I kind of don't want the CD to come out, because that
means it will be the 19th, which means I will be an
official college graduate, which means all kinds of
other things. Maybe I should declare a second major.
--- blite young <emilyold at yahoo_com> wrote:
> hi every body,
>

> 13 days until the release date, (sounds like im in
> jail, counting down to my release date LOL!im not in
> jail though, but i feel like im being punished with
> this long wait for my cd)
>
>  of OHIO, only its not fair, i have to wait at least
> a week or two before it gets here. i must say that
> over the rhine are pritty quick at sending out
> orders, ive only had to wait about 10 days for it
> get here where as other cd's ive bought online from
> the US have taken at least a month or two.
>
> does any one have any idea at all what our little
> hand inserted gift may be, i cant sleep at night,
> just trying to think of what it could possibly be. i
> dont want to no as i want it to be a suprise, but i
> just want to no. dont no if im more excited about
> the cd our just the gift. think im excited about
> them all.
>
> emily

> design software

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler