our little hand inserted gift!...

hi every body,

13 days until the release date, (sounds like im in jail, counting down to my release date LOL!
im not in jail though, but i feel like im being punished with this long wait for my cd)
 of OHIO, only its not fair, i have to wait at least a week or two before it gets here. i must say that over the rhine are pritty quick at sending out orders, ive only had to wait about 10 days for it get here where as other cd's ive bought online from the US have taken at least a month or two.

does any one have any idea at all what our little hand inserted gift may be, i cant sleep at night, just trying to think of what it could possibly be. i dont want to no as i want it to be a suprise, but i just want to no. dont no if im more excited about the cd our just the gift. think im excited about them all.

emily

Do you Yahoo!?