Re: What's everybody reading?

Quoting JOver8380 at aol_com:

> In a message dated 8/3/2003 2:33:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> blk4 at calvin_edu
> writes:
>
> > I'm reading _Walking on Water_ by Madeline L'engle.  That's a
> > wonderful book, although not fluffy by any means.
> >

> One of my favorite books... one of the most influential in my life as
> an arts
> patron, arts critic, and aspiring artist.

Its quickly becoming one of my favorites too, as an arts patron,
aspiring arts critic and aspiring artist :-p
I've always been obsessed with thoughts about faith and art and how
they intersect though.  That's why I love the Festival of Faith and
writing so much (or maybe it was attending the festival at age 16 that
got me thinking about faith and art.... I don't know)

Bethany